- Sat, 18 JunGreinbachHaving had some time to tidy their machinery after the madness of Mondello, next up our DMEC driver grid travels to the fast, technical, and challenging PS Racing Center in Greinbach, Austria. With changes to the track in 2021 already making the circuit more challenging and competitive than ever!
- Fri, 01 JulSkellefteå Nor the first time in our history, the Drift Masters European Championship will pack its bags and head for Scandinavia as we hit the road for the Drivecenter Arena AB in Sweden. Having only opened its doors for the very first time in 2019, this is a brand new Circuit.
- Fri, 29 JulBiķerniekiIt’s Riga baby! It will come as no surprise that the most famous drift event in the world returns once again in 2022 and nobody will be unhappy with that. As always, fans can expect an extreme full-throttle layout, crazy parades and all the mayhem a European drift event should contain.
- Fri, 19 AugGräfenhainichenThought we forgot about Germany's incredible "City of Iron"? Think again! For the penultimate round of DMEC 2022, we return to the madness of the Iron Drift King event in Ferropolis' open-air colosseum, where our DMEC drivers will push harder than ever in front of the possibly the craziest backdrop.
- Fri, 30 SeptŁódź ArenaAfter the Kazimierz Górski Stadium in Płock and Torún's Speedway Stadium were permanently placed in the DMEC history books, it may have appeared that the days of a stadium event in Drift Masters were over, but we're delighted to announced that in 2022 a stadium event returns to the DMEC calendar.